Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Spyke - Divine Decadence

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Banzai Baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone else got this album ? It's a mixture of Glam, New Romantic, and Industrial.....pretty good!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MISS MAGENTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And who has SPIKE "Blue eyed soul"?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me!! I have Blue Eyed Soul [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Junkie Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Midnightangel,I have it too!And a concert of Spike in London...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep me too I've got that Blue eyed Soul cd. also have live in london as well. Heard Spike has another cd due shortly and that the Quireboys are thinking of releasing a dvd of footage from the monsters of rock tour they did.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Junkie Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I have the concert in Monsters of Rock but the audio version,I haven't the oportunnity to watch the images with the high quality of the DVD...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MISS MAGENTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GLAMSTER, I already have the new SPIKE CD "It's a treat to be alive" but not the another one, anyone of you could make a copy for me?
    I'm listenning to it right now and well always a pleasure to listen to SPIKE's voice..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •